PiZZA Pi the Pizza boat off xmas cove will be serving their last pizzas of the season on July 29. They will celebrate with a "Christmas in July" party. Please join them with your best Caribbean Santa costumes & music. They will be open regular hours of 11a-6pm and will do our best to eat & drink the boat dry so come early if you want dibs on a full menu. They plan to reopen December 2, 2017
Ready to snatch up the last Pizza?
Just check out the happy faces in these photos: https://www.facebook.com/rockhoppin/photos/?tab=album&album_id=424506084421760 and https://www.facebook.com/rockhoppin/photos/?tab=album&album_id=400231126849256
Book your sunset cruise to Pizza Pi here or stop there during a day trip:
How does it work? Select your date and pay a 150$ deposit. The rest is due on day of charter (after trip, cash, card or cheque). All prices include captain and fuel. Not included: BVI customs/mooring fees and gratuity
Why book a Snorkeling Trip with us?
Our comfortable 32 FS Regulator with twin Yamaha 250s can take you to the best snorkeling spots, some of which can only be accessed by boats. You will be on a private charter that means only you, your friends and/or family. Our experienced captains will choose the best route in line with what you want to do and wind, weather and crowds. You will avoid the crowds from the bigger boats, because how much fun is it to snorkel with 30 or 40 others in the water?
We have stepladder which will make it very easy to get in and out of the boat and our captains will give you guidance and help you in and out and watch over your safety. We also have fins and mask on board which you can use for free. Aside from normal masks, we have the new truly magic Easybreath Snorkeling Masks from France, they have a 180degree of vision, don't fog and you can naturally breathe through nose and mouth. More about these masks is here.
You might see Angel Fish, Parrot Fish, Seargent Majors, Yellow Tail Snapper, Puffer Fish, Rays, Squid to name a few and of course Sea Turtles.
Snorkeling Trip Options
- Half Day Snorkeling Trip St. John/USVI waters 10.00 - 14:00: 400$ incl. captain and fuel
- Full Day Snorkeling Trip St. John/USVI waters (both North and South Side including famous Tektike and Booby Rocks): 600$ incl. captain and fuel
- Full Day BVI Snorkeling Trip. Visit the famous BVI Snorkeling Spots like Indians, Caves, Aquarium and then do more snorkeling at St. John South Shore (Tektike and Booby Rock), you can stop for lunch and drinks at Pirates Bight or Willy T. on Norman Island: 800$ incl. captain and fuel (850$ if you want to go to Cooper Island as well)
- Half Day Snorkeling and Half Day Fishing/USVI waters: 700$ incl. captain and fuel
Food and Drink
- We will provide you with water and ice and will have plenty of space in our cooler should you wish to bring your own food and drink.
- For the St. John/USVI trips we can stop at Pizza Pi, the Pizza Boat for food or we can pick up a delicious "Boater's Lunch" from North Shore Deli (Sandwich, Salad and Desert) for 15$ per person. For the BVI trip we can stop at Cooper Island Beach Club, Pirate's Bight or Willy T.
St. John Snorkeling Trip Reviews
"Unbelievable Great Day"
We had an unbelievable great day around St John on Thursday. The snorkeling was the best we have seen!
Reviewed July 2015, by Eric M. who has was on his 5th trip to St. John since 2007 with snorkeling as the main activity during all those trips
We chartered Rockhoppin' Adventures for an all day snorkel trip around St. John. Our Captain, Steve, discussed the trip, helped to plan the day and assured that every detail was to our liking. Every snorkel spot we visited was different and enjoyable. With Steve's help and guidance we were able to fully appreciate each stop on the trip. The trip was an outstanding value and truly enjoyable.
While on St. John my wife decided to try Stand Up Paddleboard. She started with a lesson from the very skilled and talented Lucy. The lesson was great and she had a wonderful experience for first time SUP.
We would definitely recommend Rockhoppin Adventures for any of activity you're considering on St. John.