JULY 9 UPDATE: Big news from today’s press conference : negative Covid-19 test required for all states that have positivity rate of 10% or more (data based on John Hopkins University). Effective July 15th. Test can be up to 5 days old and is required for age 15+. Current list of states: Alabama, Arizona, Georgia, Florida, Idaho, Kansas, Mississippi, Nevada, South Carolina, Texas. If no negative test is presented, self quarantine for 14 days or test upon arrival and quarantine until test negative. Antibody test max 4 month old works too. Effective immediately all bars have to close. No alcohol sold after 11pm. Restaurants can continue to serve drinks but no counter service. Beaches close 4pm on weekends and holidays. #stjohn #usvi #stjohnusvi #covid19
For latest official updates, check out https://www.facebook.com/GovernmentHouseUSVI/
For update on St. John and USVI Covid19 case numbers head over to this page: https://www.facebook.com/virginislandsDOH/
The BVI are still closed for day trips until September 1st but we would love to show you a great time in USVI waters on 1/2 day, 3/4 day or full day St. John or a take you for a sunset cruise. The sunsets have been truly amazing recently. On another note the new Zozo’s H20 on Lovango, USVI which had briefly opened before Covid-19 is and remains closed.
- We will not be providing snorkel gear, we don’t think these are the times to share breathing equipment even with careful desinfection some risk remains
- We will not be doing shared trips, private charters only
Sunset Cruise 290$ including captain and fuel
Visit Pizza Pi the pizza boat, enjoy your pizza while watching the sunset or jump in for a snorkel at Chrismas Cove
Half day USVI 490$ including captain and fuel
Best of North or South Shore incl. pizza pi the pizza boat and cays north of st. john (snorkeling and sightseeing) or you can hike up Reef Bay.
3/4 day USVI 590$ including captain and fuel
best of North and South Shore incl. pizza pi the pizza boat and cays north of st. john (snorkeling and sightseeing) if you want you can also hike up Reef Bay (for waterfall and petroglyphs) easy 20min hike
Full Day USVI 790$ including captain and fuel
All around St. John incl. stop at Lime Out which is on the Coral Bay side of island
add (inshore) fishing option to any charter for 100$
Our most popular option is the 3/4 day as you don’t have to clear customs and pay customs fees (like when going to BVI) so you don’t really need a full day unless you want to go to lime out which is a very long way.
On the 3/4 you can do all the key sights on North and South Shore and if you want you can also hike up Reef Bay (for waterfall and petroglyphs) easy 20min hike and stop at Pizza Pi the Pizza Boat.
Fully day going all around the island / visiting lime out is is always pending weather on a very rough day this is not recommended.
Pizza Pi and Lime Out
If you would like to visit Pizza Pi the Pizza Boat or Lime Out on your charter please check their website and facebook pages for latest opening days
Alternatively you can grab some snacks for your charter for example from North Shore Deli (across from National Park Dock) or
Open for paddleboard deliveries
We have resumed paddleboard deliveries on June 1st but will not be giving lessons or renting snorkel gear for now. We thank our customers for their continued support during these difficult times and can’t wait to head back to Jost with y’all
Changes due to Covid:
- Please sanitize your hands upon entering the boat we should have hand sanitizer on board
- We might have to wear masks when approaching Pizza Pi I will double check with them what their latest requirements are but please bring them just in case.
- You will NOT be required to wear mask on board but please practice social distancing from captain and do not sit on the seat right next to him there are plenty of other seats on the boat.
- We are NOT providing snorkel gear we don’t think these are times to share breathing equipment even with careful disinfection a risk remains esp. for the crew cleaning it.
- You are however welcome to borrow fins.
- For payment the captain can run the final charge on the card you used for deposit if you would like to use different card please pay online with the PAY NOW link in the booking invoice.
Online Booking: Book your unforgettable day in USVI waters here: