Our comfortable 32 FS Regulator with twin Yamaha 300s will take you out for the day on a private charter. The typical day trip starts at 9:00 AM in Cruz Bay, St. John and ends at around 4pm. Here is an overview over our most popular day trip destinations. The itinerary is flexible and based on the weather, wind and your preferences our experienced captains will take you to the best spots.
NOTE: different from other boats our prices already include the fuel, so they can change and we cannot always update every single page with the latest pricing, the prices in our online booking www.rockhoppin.com/bookme are final and we will always honor the price you booked at.
Spend a great day on the water - No hidden extra charges!
The prices depend on destination. Different from most charter companies, they include captain and fuel, the only extras are the BVI customs / mooring fees. We do not charge for additional stops. So on ones destination you can add as many stops as you want. Number of stops is only limited by the time....for BVI trips, we have to be back on St. John before customs closes
Day trips from St. John, USVI Waters
Around St. John (USVI)
- Around St. John - circumnavigate the island, see St. John from the water. This trip stays in the USVI waters, so you will not need a passport. 890$ incl. captain and fuel
- Go snorkeling on the Cays North of St. John, Explore the beautiful North Shore Beaches, then head to Reef Bay for the Petroglyphs, waterfall, sweeat water pool and sugar mill ruin. From there head to Tektike and Booby rock for more snorkeling. 890$ incl. captain and fuel
not sure if you want a half day or the full day trip? how about our new 3/4 day trip it gives you lots of time to see the key sights on North and South Side without going around the whole island saving some fuel so it is 790$
Day trips from St. John to the BVIs
as of January 1st, 2023 we are taking bookings for BVI trips again
- Jost van Dyke, Sandy Cay, Foxy's Taboo, One Love, B-Line: 990$ incl. captain and fuel
- Norman Island, Willy T. , Caves / Indians, Cooper Island and Jost van Dyke: 1290$ incl captain and fuel
Day Trip St. John - Virgin Gorda - 1390$
- Virgin Gorda, The Baths, Norman, Willy T., Jost van Dyke, Aquarium, Fallen Jerusalem: 1390$ incl. captain and fuel
your destination is not on the list? We can take you anywhere in the USVI and BVI, Anegada, Peter Island, Tortola, just let us know where you would like to go.
Booking a day trip from St. John - Scroll forward to Jan 2023 to see openings.
All prices include captain, fuel, water, ice and use of our snorkeling gear.
Not included: gratuity for Captain and BVI customs fees (about 75$ per person, subject to change)
Should we have to cancel the trip due to adverse weather (which we don't expect) the deposit will of course be refunded.