1. Bookings are accepted subject to the boat being available and weather conditions permitting trip. In event of adverse weather or technical problems, Rockhoppin’ Adventures LLC will aim to find another day or boat but the right is reserved to cancel any bookings made and in the event of such cancellation, no liability shall fall on Rockhoppin’ Adventures LLC except that any monies paid shall be refunded.
2. The captain has the right to alter the course or abort the trip at any point of time should he fear the safety of boat or passengers is in jeopardy (adverse weather, technical problems, alcohol). The charter fee will be adjusted to actual length of trip or a replacement trip on another date will be arranged.
3. A booking deposit of 150$ of the charter fee is payable to secure the booking. Payment of the remaining balance of the charter fee must be made on day of charter via cash, cheque or credit card. All prices are final based on destination agreed and include captain and fuel. The captain can change the destination based on customers request on, the price will then be adjusted to new destination as per our pricelist: http://rockhoppin.com/stjohn-usvi-boat-charter/prices-boat-charter/ or as stated in the email / booking confirmation if multiple options were discussed.
4. Any deposits and charter fees paid are not refundable in the event of the hirer not being able to proceed with their charter.
5. Any customs&mooring fees (e.g. BVI departure tax) are not included in charter price and shall be paid by the charter guests.
6. The charter guests need to take reasonable care of the boat and its equipment and follow captain’s orders at all times.
7. Charter guests are advised to only take waterproof equipment (cameras, phones etc.) on the boat or store non-water proof items in dry bags. Rockhoppin’ Adventures LLC shall be exempt from liability for any items damaged by water.
8. The charter guests can participate in activities such as swimming, snorkeling or paddleboarding during the trip at their own risks. No liability or responsibility is accepted for any loss or additional expenses incurred by accident, sickness during theses activities. Life vests have to be worn at all times during watersports activities. Passengers or children who are not good swimmers need to inform the captain and wear life vests at all times on the boat as well.
9. Rockhoppin’ Adventures LLC exercises all reasonable care to see that the boat and equipment when chartered is in every respect in good order, but they shall be exempt from all liability for loss, damage or injury to persons or property however arising and whether occasioned or contributed to by the act, the neglect default or omission of the owners, their servants or by reason of any defect in or any insufficiency of boat and equipment whether existing at the commencement of a holiday or at any other time.
10. No animals or pets of any sort may be taken on board. 11. No firearms may be taken on board.
12. Only those persons nominated on the book