Charter Trips out of Cruz Bay, St. John. Our comfortable 32ft Powerboat with twin Yamaha 250s will take you to a destination of your choice:
USVI Boat Charter Trip
- Snorkel and swim or paddleboard in turquoise waters
- Explore the white, sandy beaches
- See sea turtles, sting rays, dolphins and colorful fish
- Watch the sunset from the water
- Go paddleboarding off the beaten path.
- Circumnavigate St. John
- Explore the East End/Coral Bay.
- Popular destinations include but are not limited to: Christmas Cove, Little St. James, Congo, Lavango to name a few. No passport required.
BVI Boat Charter Trip
please note day trips to the BVI are currently not possible due to covid restrictions
Popular Destinations include but are not limited to
- Jost van Dyke (White Bay, Soggy Dollar Bar, Foxy's, Paddleboarding)
- Sandy Cay
- Sandy Spit on a calm day you will find a beautiful underwater garden for snorkeling with schools of Blue Tang
- Willy T.,
- Norman Island (The caves and spyglass wall are awesome for deep water snorkeling)
- The Indians (great snorkeling)
- Peter Island (Great Harbour, Little Harbour and White Bay are beautiful spots for swimming)
- Cooper Island (Cooper Island Beach Club)
- Dog Island (cluster or Islands between Virgin Gorda and Tortola, there is a great reef for snorkeling)
- Virgin Gorda
- Tortola (for example long beach, Soper's Hole Shopping, Dolphin Discovery, Apple Bay, Cane Garden Bay and there is great snorkeling at Monkey Point / Guana Island or Long Bay / Beef Island and at Smuggler's Cove)
Passport required & customs fees. Custom trips available.
Custom Charter Trips
We can take you anywhere in the USVI or BVI. St. Thomas, St. John, Jost van Dyke, Norman, Peter, Cooper Island, Dog Islands, Tortola, Virgin Gorda, St. Croix, Salt Island, St. Thomas and many more. Just let us know where you would like to go or what your interests are (paddleboarding, snorkeling, beaches, surfing, restaurants, bars) and we will design the trip that meets your needs!
Day Trip Timings & Logisitics:
- We usually start the full day charter at 9:00 am and it is roughly 7 hours. We start our charter at National Park Dock in Cruz bay (the finger dock near visitor center)
Book your full day trip here: