Are the USVI open for visitors?
St. John is back open for visitors. All visitors from age 5 onwards need negative covid-19 test maximum 5 days old or positive antibody test.
For latest official updates, check out www.usviupdate.com
Is rockhoppin open for charters?
Our boat is still out of the water for hurrican season and paint makeover, we will resume charters on October 13.
When do the BVI re-open for visitors?
The BVI are currently closed for visitors but set to re-open December 1st. Their first opening phase will be for air travel only with very strict testing and quarantine requirements. We are awaiting further information on when they will open for day guests.
Until then, we would love to show you the best of the USVI on a half day, 3/4 or full day trip in USVI waters
- We can go snorkeling/sightseeing to the cays north of st. john and other places that cannot or cannot easily be reached by car/foot/swimming. For example: Mermaids chair, Whisling Cay, Congo, Mingo, Lovango, Xmas cove, Waterlemon, Tektike, Booby Rock and more.
- You can swim in hike up reef bay to the waterfall and petroglyphs (easy 20min hike up from water vs. full day hike down and up from centerline if you do it by car)
- As for bars, the options are more limited vs. the BVI. Lime out will be open October 5 and is included in the full day all around st. john trip. Pizza Pi stop is included in any of the trips, we don't have their opening date yet.
- We start the trip at national park dock near mongoose junction and northshore deli has great food to go options and opens very early
- We have a cooler and water and ice on board and you are welcome to bring your own drinks and snacks.
Sunset Cruise 290$ including captain and fuel
Visit Pizza Pi the pizza boat, enjoy your pizza while watching the sunset or jump in for a snorkel at Chrismas Cove or bring your picnic or food from North Shore Deli or Sam and Jacks to enjoy while cruising into the sunset.
Half day USVI 490$ including captain and fuel
Best of North or South Shore incl. pizza pi the pizza boat and cays north of st. john (snorkeling and sightseeing) or you can hike up Reef Bay.
3/4 day USVI 590$ including captain and fuel
Best of North and South Shore incl. pizza pi the pizza boat and cays north of st. john (snorkeling and sightseeing) if you want you can also hike up Reef Bay (for waterfall and petroglyphs) easy 20min hike
Full Day USVI 790$ including captain and fuel & Limeout
All around St. John (North Shore and South Shore Spots) incl. stop at Lime Out which is on the Coral Bay side of island.
add (inshore) fishing option to any charter for 100$
Our most popular option is the 3/4 day as you don't have to clear customs and pay customs fees (like when going to BVI) so you don't really need a full day unless you want to go to lime out which is a very long way.
On the 3/4 you can do all the key sights on North and South Shore and if you want you can also hike up Reef Bay (for waterfall and petroglyphs) easy 20min hike and stop at Pizza Pi the Pizza Boat.
Fully day going all around the island / visiting lime out is is always pending weather on a very rough day this is not recommended.
Pizza Pi and Lime Out
If you would like to visit Pizza Pi the Pizza Boat or Lime Out on your charter please check their website and facebook pages for latest opening days, right now Lime Out is set to re-open October 5th.
Alternatively you can grab some snacks for your charter for example from North Shore Deli (across from National Park Dock) or Sam and Jacks at upper level Starfish.
Open for paddleboard deliveries
We have also paddleboard deliveries but will not be giving lessons or renting snorkel gear for now.
We thank our customers for their continued support during these difficult times and can't wait to head back to Jost with y'all
Changes due to Covid:
- Please sanitize your hands upon entering the boat we should have hand sanitizer on board
- We might have to wear masks when approaching Pizza Pi/lime out it is hard to keep on top of what their latest requirements are but please bring them just in case.
- You will NOT be required to wear mask on board but please practice social distancing from captain and do not sit on the seat right next to him there are plenty of other seats on the boat.
- We are NOT providing snorkel gear we don't think these are times to share breathing equipment even with careful disinfection a risk remains esp. for the crew cleaning it.
- You are however welcome to borrow fins.
- For payment the captain can run the final charge on the card you used for deposit if you would like to use different card please pay online with the PAY NOW link in the booking invoice.