We offer private boat charters out of Cruz Bay, St. John, USVI. Our Powerboat is a 32 FS Regulator with twin Yamaha 250s and based in Cruz Bay, St. John. It is a very comfortable charter boat with cushioned, forward-facing seating and it is fully licensed and insured. It will provide a very comfortable, mostly dry ride. Our experienced Captains Steve and Tyler can take you to any destination in the USVI or BVIs.
St. John, Power Boat Charter Options:
(click on Option for more information)
Day Trips (USVI & BVI Waters) from 600$ incl. captain and fuel
Half Day Trips (USVI Waters only) 4000$ incl. captain and fuel
Sunset Cruises (USVI Waters only) 250$ incl. captain and fuel
These are private, captained charters for you and your friends / family. We do occasionally also offer shared trips.
Destinations for your Charter Trip out of Cruz Bay, St. John, USVI:
USVI Boat Charter (half day or day trip)
Snorkel and swim or paddleboard in turquoise waters. Explore the white, sandy beaches & amazing nature, See sea turtles, sting rays, dolphins and colorful fish. Go paddleboarding off the beaten path. Explore the North Shore Beaches, see the petroglyphs, waterfalls Circumnavigate St. John, Explore the East End/Coral Bay. Watch the sunset from the water
Popular destinations itineraries include but are not limited to.
- Half Day Trip: Best of St. John North Shore
- Half Day Trip: Reef Bay, Petroglyphs, Waterfalls, Pools, Sugar Mill
- Full Day Trip: Best of St. John
- Cicrumnavigate St. John
- Sunset Cruise.
BVI Boat Charter (full day trip)
Destinations/stops include, but are not limited to:
- Jost van Dyke (White Bay, Soggy Dollar Bar, Foxy’s, Paddleboarding)
- Sandy Cay (usually a stop on the Jost van Dyke day trip)
- Sandy Spit on a calm day you will find a beautiful underwater garden for snorkeling with schools of Blue Tang
- Willy T., (typically a stop on the Norman Island Trip)
- Norman Island (The caves and spyglass wall are awesome for deep water snorkeling)
- The Indians (great snorkeling, typically a stop on the Norman Island or Virgin Gorda Day Trip)
- Aquarium (great snorkeling on the way to Virgin Gorda)
- Peter Island (Great Harbour, Little Harbour and White Bay are beautiful spots for swimming)
- Cooper Island (Cooper Island Beach Club)
- Dog Island (cluster or Islands between Virgin Gorda and Tortola, there is a great reef for snorkeling)
- Virgin Gorda / the Baths
- Tortola (for example long beach, Soper’s Hole Shopping, Dolphin Discovery, Apple Bay, Cane Garden Bay and there is great snorkeling at Monkey Point / Guana Island or Long Bay / Beef Island and at Smuggler’s Cove)
Custom Boat Charter Trips trips available.
You design the cruise! Let us know where you want to go or what you want to do and we will suggest the right trip for you!
Further information about your Private Charter Trip:
For logistic details please see this page
Send us your booking for a boat trip equiry here: