Both our captains Steve and Tyler love to fish and we have some great rods and lures on board. Tyler actually makes his own lures, there are amazing. We don't officially do full day fishing charter but fishing trips are available upon request for repeat guests and friends. Our boat is called "Wahoo Wa" after all. We will go trawling for Dolphin, Wahoo, Mahi, tuna, Snappers and Kingfish. The captain will clean the fish for you so you can take it home and have a nice dinner. If you are keen to catch some nice fish, we have to head offshore, this can be rough and is only suitable for older kids and people not prone to sea sickness. For fishing "light" we can throw a few lines inshore (USVI waters only) in any other day or half day trip for 100$ extra. Inshore fishing does not guarantee you catch something but you might get lucky and land a nice Mahi or Tuna.
Fishing Charter St. John, USVI - Options
- Half Day Fishing (offshore fishing): 700$ incl. captain, fuel, rods & bait: 4 hours 7:30 AM start or 12:00 start.
- 3/4 Day Fishing (offshore fishing): 900$ incl. captain, fuel, rods & bait. 7:30 AM start at National Park Dock
- Full Day Fishing (offshore fishing): 1300$ incl. captain, fuel, rods & bait. 7:30 AM start at National Park Dock
- Norman Island (BVI) and Fishing (snorkel, lunch and fish on way back to St. John): 900$ incl. captain, fuel, rods & bait
- Add fishing (inshore only) to any other day or half trip: 100$ (just put in notes field upon booking)
Book your St. John Fishing Charter Online