We offer private boat charters out of Cruz Bay, St. John, USVI. Our Powerboat is a 32 FS Regulator with twin Yamaha 300s and based in Cruz Bay, St. John. It is a very comfortable charter boat with cushioned, forward-facing seating and it is fully licensed and insured. It will provide a very comfortable, mostly dry ride.
St. John, Power Boat Charter Options:
Day Trips (USVI & BVI Waters) from 890$ incl. captain and fuel
Half Day Trips (USVI Waters only) 690$ incl. captain and fuel
Sunset Cruises (USVI Waters only) 350$ incl. captain and fuel
These are private, captained charters for you and your friends / family. Up to 6 people.
USVI Charter (no passport required)
USVI Boat Charter
Snorkel and swim or paddleboard in turquoise waters. Explore the white, sandy beaches & amazing nature, See sea turtles, sting rays, dolphins and colorful fish. Explore the North Shore Beaches, see the petroglyphs, waterfalls Circumnavigate St. John, Explore the East End/Coral Bay. Watch the sunset from the water
Popular destinations itineraries include but are not limited to.
- Half Day Trip: Best of St. John North Shore
- Half Day Trip: Reef Bay, Petroglyphs, Waterfalls, Pools, Sugar Mill
- 3/4 Day Trip: Best of St. John without going all the way around, best option with young kids.
- Full Day Trip: Circumnavigate St. John including trip to Lime Out
- Sunset Cruise.
BVI Boat Charter (passport required)
- Jost van Dyke
- Willy T / Norman Island (includes stop at Jost)
- Cooper Island (includes stop at Jost and Norman)
- Virgin Gorda (includes stop at Norman and/or Willy T.)
Jost van Dyke is a quick ride and possible in virtually any weather. Virgin Gorda and Anegada are longer rides and there are days with strong winds / big seas where this trip is not recommended/enjoyable. You can always change destination closer to booking.
All our charters are private charters and can be customized to your liking. The price is based on the furthest destination. The only limit # of stops is the time.
Check availbility below by scrolling to desired date (right now we start taking bookings January 1st 2023 but may open mid-December)